- The euro to Croatian kuna conversion rate as of 1 January 2023 is EUR 1 = HRK 7.53450.
- Dual circulation lasts between 0:00 on 1 January 2023 and 24:00 on 14 January 2023, meaning you will be able to use both currencies for your payments during that period.
- After the end of this period (as of 15 January 2023), the euro will be the only legal payment currency.
- During the first 12 months after the adoption of the euro, you will be able to exchange kuna for euro free of charge (both coins and notes) in bank branches and Fina and Croatian Post offices.
- After that (as of 2024), you will only be able to exchange kuna at the Croatian National Bank. Coins may only be exchanged within 3 years, while notes may be exchanged indefinitely.
As of 1 January 2023, cash payments in the marina are only be possible in euro. This means you will only be able to pay in other currencies (dollars, Swiss francs etc.) via bank transfer.
As we joined the single currency area of the European union, the marina will no longer provide currency exchange services.
We would like to remind you that there is an Erste Bank ATM at your disposal within the marina, while a local bank and post office can be found in the town centre.