- The euro to Croatian kuna conversion rate as of 1 January 2023 will be EUR 1 = HRK 7.53450.
- Dual circulation will last between 0:00 on 1 January 2023 and 24:00 on 14 January 2023, meaning you will be able to use both currencies for your payments during that period.
- After the end of this period (as of 15 January 2023), the euro will be the only legal payment currency.
- During the first 12 months after the adoption of the euro, you will be able to exchange kuna for euro free of charge (both coins and notes) in bank branches and Fina and Croatian Post offices.
- After that (as of 2024), you will only be able to exchange kuna at the Croatian National Bank. Coins may only be exchanged within 3 years, while notes may be exchanged indefinitely.
As of 1 January 2023, cash payments in the marina will only be possible in euro. This means you will only be able to pay in other currencies (dollars, Swiss francs etc.) via bank transfer.
As we are about to join the single currency area of the European union, the marina will no longer provide currency exchange services.
We would like to remind you that as many as three ATMs are at your disposal within the marina, while a local bank and post office can be found in the town centre.